Complete Sleeper Memory plus
… the totally adjustable contour pillow
Therapeutically designed. Two easily removable/re-workable inserts allow you to change the shape and height to suit your comfort and postural needs.
Pillows made-to-measure- takes the risk out of your pillow being too high, too low, too hard or too soft. It’s all so simple. One size suits all!
Patient Jan says “I love my new pillow, it’s a cut above the rest!”
- Features “higher” and “lower” sides as well as contour variance for maximum individual support and comfort for side or back sleeping.
- the pillow’s clever design encourages side sleeping which is beneficial in enhancing breathing (and which may also be helpful in minimizing light snoring).
- Scalloped under-edges allow shoulder (when side sleeping) to slip snugly under pillow for close-knit fit.
- Head and neck are cushioned and supported during sleep.
- Designed to help alleviate and avoid neck and shoulder stress and muscle stiffness in both ‘new’ and ‘old’ injuries.
- Foam ‘noodles’ in corefoam surface can be removed to make for an even softer surface.
- May assist asthma sufferers and others who require clear breathing patterns. Pillow’s contour may help minimise light snoring by enhancing the airway through encouraging better spinal alignment.
- Channels in the corefoam surface, combined with the open-weave inner cover, allow air to circulate, for cooler, healthier sleep posture.
… And you select the softness
You can also change the surface density of Complete Sleeprrr to suit your own comfort needs. For an even softer feel simply take out the foam ‘noodles’ that are positioned within the channels in the pillow’s surface.
If you do remove some or all of them to enhance the initial softness, then store them for possible later use after natural softening of the pillow has occurred. Each channel can take up to three ‘noodles’ together, so re-plump support where it’s needed most – under your neck!
Size Memory: 38 cm wide x 52 cm long x 12 cm & 11 cm high.
$87.00 Each inc GST
Available at Healthwise – no appointment necessary.
Contents and Care
Foam Inner: All new urethane foam especially treated to inhibit allergens.
Cover: Open weave soft polyester. Removable. Place your own pillowcase over this cover.
Inner: Air pillow regularly. Dab clean, mild detergent, warm water. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. It is not recommended to fully immerse in water. If absolutely necessary to wash your CompleteSleeprrr then do so in the bath. Do not lift the pillow out of the bath immediately. Remove the plug and allow water to drain from the bath and the pillow. Then gently hand squeeze. Dry flat away from direct sunlight. Due to density of the cellular construction, your pillow may take some days to completely dry.
Cover: Normal wash and dry. (To avoid damage to the foam from constant removal of cover, leave cover permanently on the pillow once you have configured it to suit your comfort needs).
Any discoloration of foam through exposure to natural light will not affect performance or foam longevity
Patents and Trade Marks in force world wide.
Australian and New Zealand Patents, design registrations and trade marks.
European Patent no 95901282 4. US Patent 5,732,427 US TM 2,034,410. Canada Pat 2,180,943 TM 780830. South Africa, Swedish & Israeli Patents. International pat AU/94/00726.
Memory Foam TM Applied