Welcome to Healthwise
UPDATE AS OF JULY 2020:
In response to COVID-19 – As osteopaths are allied health practitioners that are categorized as an essential service, Healthwise will remain open. Our remedial massage therapist and acupuncturist Martin Morrissey is also able to work as normal due to the NSW government relaxing restrictions.
We are in the business of helping people in all aspects of their health, and in the midst of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it’s important that we give you as much information as possible about the procedures we adhere to in order to maintain a sanitary environment and ensure the safety of all our customers.
We will continue to uphold our vigilant high clinical and sanitation standards, as well as following instructions from the Australian Government Department of Health. These practices include:
• Ensuring all staff have a good understanding of infection control principles
• Offering antibacterial santisers at reception for use before and after treatment
• Advising patients to delay treatment of they have any flu-like symptoms or have traveled to internationally known hot spots recently
• Disinfectant and wipe down of treatment services in between patients
• Daily periodic cleaning and sterilisation of treatment equipment, rooms and reception area
• Thorough periodic daily cleaning of all high touch areas with high grade disinfectant, including reception surfaces, door handles and treatment area
• Spacing appointments so that there will be less people in the reception area in any given time, so that we can comply with social distancing. As a result, appointment times will be limited
Please call our friendly reception on (02) 8376 8738 for any and all concerns.
Healthwise North Sydney and Eastwood clinics comprise a team of osteopaths, massage and acupuncture therapists.
As a clinical group of health professionals, we provide our patients with the best services, offering the best opportunity for results in treating acute and chronic pain. We offer modern clinics, providing friendly and professional service, using the latest in diagnostic and treatment equipment including ultrasound and lower level laser therapy.
We are committed to providing:
- Fast and effective pain relief
- Holistic hands on approach
- Addressing the underlying cause to resolve the problem
- Thorough clinical assessments
- Clear and detailed explanation of your condition and treatment plan
- Home exercise and postural advice
All of our osteopaths are registered with Osteopathy Australia, having completed a minimum of four years full time university training.
We are primary care practitioners and do not require a GP referral, although we do work closely with GP’s and medical specialists. We can also refer patients for x-rays and other scans when needed.
Call us on (02) 8376 8738 to inquire about booking your initial consultation with one of our osteopath’s today!